Part-Time Bus Drivers
Anna Maria College invites applications for part-time bus drivers needed for the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons (no summers). Responsibilities include driving students and staff using the College bus to and from away games for the Athletics Department of Anna Maria College. A valid CDL Driver's license with a Bus Passenger Certificate is mandatory. A good driving record and reliability are also required.
Director for Residence Life and Housing
- > Overseeing the residence halls in a manner from which students learn to appreciate and celebrate the concepts of community and diversity
- > Establishing goals and objectives for the department that is consistent with the missions of the department and College
- > Serving as Conduct Code Administrator including hearings, investigations, appeals and issuing sanctions consistent with the Code of Conduct, the College mission and in compliance with all external requirements (Title IX, Clery, VAWA, etc.)
- > Assist the Vice President with the compilation and reporting of the Annual Campus Safety and Security Report
- > Encouraging students to participate in all aspects of campus activities and help bring about student involvement in decision-making
- > Serving as a departmental representative to other college departments and as appointed to College and Consortium committees
- > Establishing office hours to meet with students
- > Maintaining an awareness of current trends and issues in the student affairs field and integrating the knowledge into Residence Life and other college programs and activities
- > Participating in professional development programs and opportunities in professional organizations as allowed by College resources
- > Overseeing professional staff comprised of part-time resident directors in the area of supervision of all Residence Life student staff
- > Devising and overseeing the implementation of an operational plan to address the wellbeing of the students' residential environment
- > Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred 5 plus years residence life staff experience required.
- > Excellent verbal, written skills and computer skills are required. Ability to work some evenings and weekends.