Saturday, January 30, 2016
Fuller Activities Center | AMC campus | Paxton, MA
1 p.m. – Men’s Basketball vs. Johnson & Wales
3 p.m. – Women’s Basketball vs. Emmanuel
5 p.m. – Alumni Game
Reception will follow the Alumni Game in The Hub (Spiritwoods Pub).
Please join us at halftime of the women’s game as we honor Luis Frias ’83 for his recent induction to the New England Basketball Hall of Fame.
Dinner With Six AMCATS
Students, you are invited to attend this new program! The idea is simple: students enjoy dinner that is hosted by Anna Maria alumni. You will share a good meal, have insightful conversations, and have the opportunity to network and find out what life after college is like.
Thursday, February 11, 2016
SE Dining Hall | Campus Center | Anna Maria campus | Paxton, MA
This event is open to all students. There is no cost to attend, but you must RSVP by Monday, February 8 by clicking here and registering.
Alumni Hosts (subject to change):
- Alicia (Savo) Moquin ’12 | Dean College | Resident Director
- Andrew McLean ’11G | Boston Mutual Life Insurance | Reg. Sales Director for Workplace Solutions
- Cheryl Gauthier ’01G | MA Department of Public Health | Director, Bioterrorism Response Laboratory
- Julie (Colebrook) St. John ’05, ’07G | Community Healthlink | Clinician
- Maureen (Grady) Wilkinson ’90 | HarborOne Credit Union | VP and Director of HarborOne Union
- Paul Quaranto ’11G | Boston Mutual Life Insurance | President and CEO
- Robert Desto ’96G | Boston Mutual Life Insurance | 2nd VP of Underwriting
- Vincent Buffone ’11 | Dassaut Systemes | Graphic Designer
Alumni Community Service Project
Calling all AMCATS for community service! The spirit of community service and helping those in need is at the core of the mission of Anna Maria College. This is an opportunity for AMC alumni to come together and give back to their community.
Annual Golf Tournament
The Anna Mara College Golf Tournament supports two important programs at the College: scholarships for talented students with financial need and our men’s and women’s NCAA Division III athletic teams.
Monday, June 20, 2016
Cyprian Keys Golf Club | Boylston, MA
Pricing, registration, and more information coming soon.
Alumni Night at Fenway Park
SAVE THE DATE for this annual event. Get together with your Anna Maria friends and family for a night of Red Sox baseball.
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Game time: 7:10 p.m.
Red Sox vs. Minnesota Twins
Fenway Park | Boston, MA
More details to follow.