Economics Dissertation Services – DissertationProfessionals.com specializes in dissertation and thesis writing and editing services for students pursuing graduate and postgraduate degrees. We offer a range of academic services, including fully customized, original model dissertations and theses, single chapters, or proposals.
My name is Cacia (said K-sha) King. I am a sophomore music therapy major, and also an honors student here at AMC. I am a work-study student in the Admission department, and I am involved in several clubs. I am writing this blog to answer questions and to talk about Anna Maria College.
But before we get started, I would like to give you a list (in no particular order) of my favorite things about AMC:
- I love being a music therapy major! In my opinion (although I am biased), it is the best major in the world! It is a perfect fit for me, and we have a great and immersive program here at AMC, and I love it!
- I love the honors program. Seriously though, if any current or prospective students are interested, go check it out! It is great to be in a class with other students who are like me, who all just love to learn about everything. It’s also great to have class with the honors program faculty. They are amazingly open and honest with us, which is great.
- I love the chicken fingers down in the HUB. Yes, that’s how much I love them. They’re really good. Gotta try ‘em.
- I love my relationship with my advisor and my professors. They are so supportive. I know that if I have an issue, I can confide in them and I know that they will help me conquer any problem I might have.
- I love being involved in my clubs. I am a member of music therapy club, drama club, and treasurer of chorus club. All of my clubs host great events and enrich my experience here at AMC
- I love Alice, the inter-library loan wizard in the library. I don’t think I could have done as well on my research papers without her. She is incredibly helpful (as is all the library staff), and would probably swim across the ocean to get the source you want. She’s great.
- I love all of the activities that the clubs and AMCAB put on. They are all great and there is always something to do, you just have to look (but not very hard).
- I love all of the supportive services we have on campus. It is really great to have the counseling center, career services, health services, the IT department, and the student success center on campus. I don’t know a single student who hasn’t used at least one. It is awesome to be able to have all of these services right on campus. It makes it easy to succeed when you’ve got all of these helpful people who want to help you right in your backyard.
- I love being a tour guide and working in Admissions. It seriously is the best job on campus.
- But most of all, I love the students and all of the people on campus. I’ve had so many heartwarming experiences that make me truly love my experience at AMC. I am just lucky to call many of these people my friends.
So there you have it. My favorite things. But don’t worry, I will be elaborating in future blog posts on several of these things because a few sentences don’t give them the justice they deserve.
And, that’s all folks!
Since I will be moderating this forum, I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Mauro DePasquale and I am currently in my last semester as a senior at Anna Maria College studying Art and Business and working toward an MBA. I recently graduated from a local community college where I earned an Associate’s Degree in Applied Arts.
I feel that my time here at Anna Maria exemplifies a successful educational experience. I began my career at AMC as a non-traditional transfer student with a strong desire to continue studying all things art. However, upon meeting my future advisor, Professor Alice Lambert, my interests expanded.
Professor Lambert recognized abilities and interests in me that I had yet to appreciate, and with her suggestion I began my current studies of Art and Business, placing much of my focus on business and marketing studies. Thanks to my advisor, my mind was opened to a whole other world of interests that I had yet to even know I had.
With less than three months left until I complete my undergrad degree, I have already learned the practical knowledge required to land a great job and I did just that. With the help of Career Services, I was recruited by the Anna Maria Marketing department to assist with website management and social media communication development.
This is an ideal job for me because it has been a goal of mine since I began college to work for one. College students represent the near future of our world, and among them I feel the most change and influence for the betterment of society can occur.
That brings me full circle to the goal of this blog ― to communicate, brainstorm and build on ideas with other students of Anna Maria, and to explore what it is that can make our college experience more engaging, more entertaining and ultimately more meaningful.
I hope that you will join me in these discussions and observations. I welcome guest posts, and open the comment section up to anyone interested in the conversation.
Please contact me with photos, videos, news, questions or other ideas that you think might be worth sharing with others. As the moderator, I will try to include materials that I think are a good fit for this forum.
See you around campus!