The AMC Student Success Center was established in 2012 with the goal of providing programs, services and advising that can assist all students achieve their goals.
The Student Success Center brings together the Learning Center and the Advising Center in the newly renovated East Wing of Trinity Hall.
The Student Success Center offers:
- Academic advising covering issues including course selection, choosing a major, career guidance and academic success strategies
- Tutoring for any course offered at the College
- Professional writing fellows to assist with the planning and composition of any writing assignments
- An open study hall with over 25 computer stations, small study and tutoring rooms and quiet test taking rooms
- A year long schedule of programming designed to complement the classroom experience and prepare students for the rigors of college work
- A staff led by a Vice President and two Directors committed to providing high quality individualized service