Student Billing FAQs 

When are bills due?

Anna Maria College bills on a semester by semester basis. All billing is done electronically. Students should watch their Anna Maria emails as students are notified via email when the tuition bills have been published. eBills are updated typically twice a month. 

Students do have an option in their eBill portal to add an authorized user who will also receive both access and email notifications for eBill and ePay.

Undergraduates, Graduates, Continuing Education Students

Fall billing is published in early July and due approximately four weeks later. Spring billing is published in early December and due approximately four weeks later. Summer and Winter billing is done upon registration and payment is due one week prior to the first day of class.

Online Undergraduates, Graduates, Continuing Education Students

Fall billing is published in early July and due one week prior to your class start date. Spring billing is published in early December and due one week prior to your class start date. Summer billing begins being published in April and eBills will continue to update throughout the summer - bills are also due one week prior to your class start date.

If payment is being made with the assistance of Financial Aid, all documents must be submitted to the financial aid office as soon as possible and loans secured by the bill due date. If no payment or payment plan is in place by the first day of class, students may be dropped from their classes. 

Tuition payment options:

Pay using a check or money order by mail to:

    Anna Maria College
    50 Sunset Lane
    Student Accounts Office, Box G
    Paxton, MA 01612-1198

Pay online at

  1. By making an ACH payment (electronic check). Please have your bank account and routing numbers available when making your online payment.
  2. By using VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. Credit cards are for online use only as we do not accept credit card payments in the Student Account Office or over the telephone.
  3. By using our deferred payment plan by making monthly payments through Tuition Management System (TMS) at or calling (888) 216-4258.

Students who enrolled in accelerated sessions must be enrolled in both session I and II of the semester to utilize this option.

Is there a charge for using my credit card online?

No, there is no charge for paying online directly to Anna Maria College.

Can I use any type of check for an electronic check payment?

No. Only checks from a regular checking or savings account are accepted. Checks issued from credit card companies, money market accounts, home equity or other lines of credit cannot be processed as an electronic check payment. These checks, however, can be mailed or paid in person to the College. If mailing, please ensure that the student ID is included in the memo line on the check.

How can I receive a receipt for my payment?

For online payment - after entering payment information you will be prompted for an email address where a receipt will be sent. If you wish to receive a receipt for payments mailed to the office, please indicate as such.

Should I make a payment even if I did not receive a tuition bill?

Yes. You are responsible for the balance of your tuition account even if you did not receive a bill. 

Late registrations also will be required to pay for their anticipated tuition bill balances up front prior to being enrolled as the bill due date will have passed. Payments may be made online even on zero balances. Contact the Student Account's Office directly to determine what the amount due is.

You may view and print your tuition bills and make payments online 24 hours a day. If you do not receive a tuition bill, please contact the Student Account's Office at (508) 849-3425.

How do I access my online account?

To access your online account go to

I do not know my username and password?

Complete and submit the assistance form at

Does Anna Maria College have a payment plan?

Yes, you may pay monthly through Tuition Management System (TMS) interest-free monthly payment plan. There is an enrollment fee to use this option. The TMS plan allows you to pay all or part of your educational expenses in monthly installments. You may use the TMS plan to pay your balance after financial aid or in conjunction with a loan. For more information, log onto the TMS website at\annamaria or call (888) 216-4258. Click here to view the TMS Pamphlet. 

What is the last day to withdraw without penalty?

The last day to withdraw and receive a full refund of payment is five (5) business days from the start of the class, i.e. by 4:00 p.m. (EST) Friday.

If I anticipate a credit balance on my account due to Financial Aid, what are my options?

You have two options. You may request a refund or request that the funds be held and applied to your next semester balance. All overages are returned at the end of the school year.

When will I receive my credit balance?

Once all the funds are received from Federal loans or lenders and posted to your account, your credit balance will be available within two weeks (this may not be done until the middle of the semester).

  1. You may opt to receive your refund through eRefund. This can be set up through the AMC account. This is the fastest manner of refund.
  2. The second option is a check that will be mailed to your home address.

**Please note that PLUS loan credits (William D. Ford PLUS Loans) are made payable and mailed to the parent who is approved for the loan.** 

Please contact the Student Accounts Office with any questions via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call (508) 849-3465.

If the pending or disbursed financial aid on my statement does not match my award letter, what should I do?

Contact the Financial Aid Office via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call (508) 849-3366.

What is "Pending Financial Aid" noted on my bill?

Items under the heading of Pending Financial Aid are monies that the College has not yet received. Most of these items require action by the student before the funds will be disbursed to the billing statement. They include the Stafford Loan, Perkins Loan, PLUS Loan, State Scholarships, Pell Grant, student alternative loan, other loans and outside scholarships. As payments are received from loans and scholarships, credits are applied to the tuition statement. If you have questions about your pending financial aid, call the Financial Aid Office at (508) 849-3366.