Anna Maria College Non-Work Study Student Employment Step-by-Step Process
Follow the instructions below to complete the hiring process

  • Review the list of non- federal work study positions on the side menu of this page:
  • Contact the appropriate department to apply for the position
  • Once you have received a job offer bring the Non-Federal work study student new hire form to the Payroll Office
  • If you are a new student worker, you MUST bring the following to the Payroll Office:
    • Your completed Non-Federal Work Study New Hire Form
    • The required original documents acceptable for working on campus. List of documents listed on the side menu of this page.
    • A completed “Payroll Direct Deposit” form from the side menu of this page.
  • Ensure that your supervisor has received confirmation from the AMC Payroll office before you begin your non-federal work study job.

NOTE: If you would like all or a portion of your earnings to be credited directly to your student account balance, visit the Student Account Office to complete a request form.